- Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of personal information by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Grounds for Data Collection
Processing of your personal information (i.e. any information which may potentially allow your identification through reasonable means; hereinafter “Personal Information“) is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations towards you and providing you with our services, to protect our legitimate interests and for compliance with legal and financial regulatory obligations to which we are subject. We only collect Personal Information from Users when it’s provided to us via our Contact Form or Booking Form, or when a User comments on a page or post.
What information do we collect?
- Device Information: We collect Personal Information from your device. Such information includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g. MAC address and UUID) and other information which relates to your activity through the Site.
- Contact Information: When you contact us via our Site, you will be asked to provide us certain details such as: full name; email or physical address, and other information.
How do we receive information about you?
- When you voluntarily provide us with your personal details in order to contact us via our Site;
- When you use or access our Site in connection with your use of our services;
- From third-party providers, services and public registers (for example, traffic analytics vendors).
How is the information used? With whom do we share the information?
- Communicating with you – sending you notices regarding our services, providing you with technical information and responding to any customer service issue or enquiry you may have;
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed about our latest updates and services;
- To serve you advertisements when you use our Site (see more under “Advertisements”);
- To market our websites and products (see more under “Marketing”);
- For statistical and analytical purposes, intended to improve the Site.
- Hosting and operating our Site;
- Providing you with our services, including providing a personalised display of our Site;
- Storing and processing such information on our behalf;
- Serving you with advertisements and to assist us in evaluating the success of our advertising campaigns and help us retarget any of our users;
- Providing you with marketing offers and promotional materials related to our Site and services;
- Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics;
We may also disclose information if we have good reason to believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies (including our Agreement), including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
Use of script libraries (Google Web Fonts)
- Calling script libraries or font libraries automatically triggers a connection to the library operator. In theory, it is possible – but currently also unclear whether and, if so, for what purposes – that operators of corresponding libraries collect data.
Third-party collection of information
How do we safeguard your information?
Transfer of data outside the EEA
Please note that some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection, or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. The Site is not designed for or directed at children. Under no circumstances shall we allow the use of our services by minors without prior consent or authorisation by a parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.